Saturday, August 22, 2009

DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH

Today, being the first day of Ramadan 1430H and a public holiday, I had nothing much to do, apart from looking at some tender proposals and designing some security projects. Though not a working day, I stay in the office to do all this and just go out to Masjid Jubliee Perak for Dzuhor and Masjid Bunut for Asar. The time fly so fast and I did not notice that I am undergoing a fasting ritual.

Observing Fasting, water is the main thing that come to mind. And I put something of water into this blog to share. It is about drinking water when you wake up in the morning. I practise this (definetely not during Ramadan!!!) and seem effective to control my asthmatic problem. To date I think I had not gone a single Nebuliser mediacation in RIPAS for almost a year since I last practise this. Before that I had to undergo this type of medication practise almost once ever month. Thanks God.

It is popular practise in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses the water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases:
Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhoea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.

I think it is something we all should give attention to and it is one of the cheapest mean to keep out those diseases at bay. It worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment