Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Clinic Appointment

Had an appointment for blood sample today in Sengkurong Clinic... Whooosp.... what a queue... I arrived at the clinic at around 0728H, the door is already wide open (hehehehe.... not a common sight... normally they open it at around 0745H.

I reckoned my turn is somewhere around 25th or 27th by counting the numbers of people waiting in their seats and the pile of appointment cards in the appointment bin... I think all will be over by 0900 or so... As usual the first call was as expected at 0800H.

Seem some improvement goes to the queue calling system today.... they had put up a big PEVY karaoke speaker to anounced the name! Well done guys.....

Ah my turn was on at around 0900... I was right. At last it is going to be over.... and it did...alas!

On the way back to the car I drop by at the pharmacy, to asked whether I can get the medication which was short of supply earlier this month..... well.... they still do not get stock yet.... no choice... have to try again in 2 weeks time.... I think this is common sight now experienced by most patients... The Government Pharmacy had run their prescreption stock. What a shame...... I remember, I had to purchase the prescription from a small pharmacy in Limbang earlier this month..

Aiiiiiyah..... I feel a bit dizzy loh..... dunno why ah.... maybe kurang darah kot.... had to go home... take my breakfast and rest lah before going to work... what to do......

No comments:

Post a Comment